• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

GSSF ?

Jethro

……
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Guido,
I know you have a sticky on this, but some say it's outdated and the program has changed?
How exactly does the current GSSF program work? I want to buy a G39, could you walk me through the process?

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Its still the same except you don't get your certificate to buy the gun until after your a member for 1 year. I'll get that thread updated ASAP, but thats the only change.

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Wasn't there something about if you bought a 2 year membership they sent you a cert immediately?

Brider

CPAs do it by the numbers
Staff member
Forum Supporter
I hope I didn't misunderstand this I have $$ down on a blue label order at the shop!

REVISED GSSF MEMBER DISCOUNT PISTOL PURCHASE PROGRAM
Effective May 1, 2011

GSSF Members eligible for the Discount Purchase Program:

Current members with more than 12 months (1 year) consecutive time as a
GSSF member and in possession of the new double-card membership form.

New ‘multi-year’ members (2 Year, 3 Year, 5 Year and Lifetime members) in
possession of the new double-card membership form.

GSSF Members NOT eligible for the discount purchase program:

New Annual (1 Year) members with less than 12 months with GSSF

New Annual Family Membership members with less than 1 year with GSSF.
No person can purchase any type new GSSF membership and then instantly purchase a pistol on this program. Dealers will not be able to take GSSF Membership fees, complete the membership paperwork and sell a discounted pistol in one transaction.

All membership cards will be approved and issued by GSSF staff only.

All members purchasing a pistol under this program must present to the dealer a new-style Membership Card marked as ‘GSSF Pistol Purchase Coupon’ that the dealer will then attach to the Form 4473 and retain for their records.

SUMMARY:

GSSF will print / issue 2 types of membership card forms.

New Annual members of any type will continue to get a single membership card and this card will NOT be accepted to purchase a discounted pistol.

Renewing members of any type or New Multi-Year members will receive 2 membership cards. 1 card will be clearly marked as ‘GSSF Pistol Purchase Coupon’ and no member may receive the discounted price without this card. The dealer keeps that card and attaches it to the Form 4473 and/or other pertinent records.

These qualifying members may purchase 1 discounted pistol only per calendar year.
Please contact GSSF at 770-437-4718 or email to gssf[MENTION=3224]Glock[/MENTION].us for more information.

Brider

CPAs do it by the numbers
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Update - I sent my application in on Feb 26, credit card was charged the next day and the package, coupon and hat and patch arrived on 3/16.

teRRy702

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
If you've been a member of GSSF for over a year, you need to email them for a coupon every year.

Just received my 2012 coupon last week, now to find some fundage.