• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Guido made a friend

Goat

There was a bunch on backpage. I say we take him out. I kept flagging all the post inappropriate content.
I've seen a lot of posts in the past few days that referenced "backpage". Where can I find backpage, and what is it?

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Backpage.com a site like craigslist.org but you can sell
firearms and ammo.
Or you can make up lies on there and post BS if you're a customer that didn't follow simple instructions.

I'm getting so pissed with these 2 guys busting my balls on there. They need to get a life.

I won't stoop to that crap and defend myself on there, but I have e-mail and phone records of both of those transactions and we did our part here as we agreed to.

I appreciate you guys flagging those BS ads down......hopefully we have more happy customers that know the truth about how we operate our store than new customers that we'll loose over this stupid stunt from 2 keyboard commando's typing in their mothers basement with nothing better to do than play games online.

Thanks for the support guys.

RavenBrother

Or you can make up lies on there and post BS if you're a customer that didn't follow simple instructions.

I'm getting so pissed with these 2 guys busting my balls on there. They need to get a life.

I won't stoop to that crap and defend myself on there, but I have e-mail and phone records of both of those transactions and we did our part here as we agreed to.

I appreciate you guys flagging those BS ads down......hopefully we have more happy customers that know the truth about how we operate our store than new customers that we'll loose over this stupid stunt from 2 keyboard commando's typing in their mothers basement with nothing better to do than play games online.

Thanks for the support guys.

Isn't it liable if they record it in written word? :) If you can find a lawyer friend you can hit em up with an order.

Pachinko Pistola

Certified by DHS
Forum Supporter
Founding Member
Yeah, technically it's trade libel. I know because I once had a fake news website where anybody could post articles that looked like legit CNN articles. Well the user content articles got out of hand and I was sued for trade libel. I got about two million hits in two days before the company hosting my site shut it down. So they can go after backpage (whatever that is), but the original posters won't get in any trouble.

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
I'm hoping I don't have to waste my time with any of that stuff and he just eventually gets bored.

Thank you guys for flagging the ads off there in the meantime!

RavenBrother

I'm hoping I don't have to waste my time with any of that stuff and he just eventually gets bored.

I would say post em when you see em.. I will flag em and I live in Reno :D

Glockaholic

I shoot therefore I am
Forum Supporter

I've seen the posts as well and have been flagging on multiple occasions. I also have some of my employees working on this as well. I'll fill you in later. :lkick:

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Thanks Kevin! I appreciate the help!

And don't forget your mags are here for you 15-22!! Can't wait to hear what you're up to! haha

JFComfort

Well-known member (45 ACP)
He must have some time on his hands being able to go to every possible outlet to spread slander about Guido, except this one.

Doubt he would do it face to face either.

sidewaystaco

Its so easy to be an internet bully! But like you said... he probably isnt man enough to come face to face with Guido. If you have a beef with someone...confront them and get it settled. Or SHUT THE HECK UP!!!!:cuss:

bigfoot

Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Its so easy to be an internet bully! But like you said... he probably isnt man enough to come face to face with Guido. If you have a beef with someone...confront them and get it settled. Or SHUT THE HECK UP!!!!:cuss:
Def. Right!!! I doubt he would want to step into nfa and talk smack. Should just man up and quit being a Internet gangster!!!!

Glockaholic

I shoot therefore I am
Forum Supporter
Thanks Kevin! I appreciate the help!

And don't forget your mags are here for you 15-22!! Can't wait to hear what you're up to! haha
Guido....Sorry, I didn't know you were able to get them in so quickly. According to everything on the Internet these days, NFA takes a lifetime to get special order items in the shop! NOT!!!! :001_tt2:

I guess I should stop checking my mailbox for the check Bill Gates is going to send me for using Windows....Oh, wait...I've been using Firefox for the past six years. :rofl:

Thanks again for the incredible service...I'll see you on Wednesday. :thumbup:

odesskiy

Congrats, Guido. NFA is now a real business complete with its own internet "admirers". The way I look at it, if there are all these people on here willing to put their names behind the praise and a couple of jackasses hiding behind internet anonymity and slandering you all over the place, you are actually doing something right.

Good on you for not getting involved with the punks. Hopefully they'll get bored and just go away.