• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Gun Genie ?

Jethro

……
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I bought a Mossberg 500 last night on Gun Genie. Approx how long will it be before I can pick it up at NFA. This is my first time using Genie. Thanks

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
It ships the next business day usually. So if you ordered it this weekend, it should ship on Monday and be here Tuesday or Wednesday. Someone will call you as soon as it gets unpacked and logged in so its ready for you to pick it up.

Jethro

……
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
It ships the next business day usually. So if you ordered it this weekend, it should ship on Monday and be here Tuesday or Wednesday. Someone will call you as soon as it gets unpacked and logged in so its ready for you to pick it up.
Guido,
Thank you, I'm looking forward to finally seeing your store, I was referred by Paulie.- Don

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Hi Don,

Hope you are doing well. I know you will be pleased with NFA and their service. The only way it could be better is if I worked there.

Paulie:rofl:

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
And Don, thanks for id'ing yourself as one of Paulies friends so I know to charge you double when you come in! :hand: