• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I had a meeting with Guido.

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I had a sit down with Guido tonight from NFA. This guy is such a pain in the ass it's not funny, Ha Ha just kidding.

We talked about a couple of products he may be adding to his store, I will not go into details but I think a lot of you will like the products. I have to say after meeting him and talking some simple BS he reminds me of myself when I was his age. It is pretty simple with him, he gets it. He knows what it takes and how to treat people in a retail environment, some GS owners in this town are twice his age and they still don't get it.

He has a great deal of knowledge about most of the products out there, he knows what is good and what is not. The best part about him is if he is not familiar with a product he is not afraid to ask someone who is, that goes a long way with me. Their are going to be times when no matter how much you carry in your store someone will not be happy because you don't have that one product they are looking for. Simple saying in the business world, you can't please everyone.

Like some of you on this board I will be doing business and sending all the people I know in town to NFA.

Guido,

Thanks for the "sandwich" I don't know where you get that other name for it.

Paulie:biggrinjester:

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I told him to take it easy on me being it was our first date. I told him for every base he tries to make it to with me he will have to give me a Glock for each one, I am not a cheap date you know.

Paulie:smilewinkgrin:

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
If he gets out of line, send the wrath of your daughter down on him!

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Tophog,

I am going to the meet/greet, I told everyone on that thread you would kick my ass if I didn't. My daughter was Six when that picture was taken, she is Nine now. I am teaching her early to take care of the boyfriends on her own so I don't have to.

I can only fill so many holes in the back yard you know.

Paulie

MrTuna

Former Moderator
Tophog,

I am going to the meet/greet, I told everyone on that thread you would kick my ass if I didn't. My daughter was Six when that picture was taken, she is Nine now. I am teaching her early to take care of the boyfriends on her own so I don't have to.

I can only fill so many holes in the back yard you know.

Paulie
Mine is 13 and it's time to start digging! She is 5'3" already. Good thing I have Eblaster on her computer so I know what the boys say.

bigfoot

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
I've met Guido on a business level as well and I'm not talking about gun stuff. He's bought stuff from us as well. Great person to deal with, no doubt about it.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
I had a sit down with Guido tonight from NFA. This guy is such a pain in the ass it's not funny, Ha Ha just kidding.

We talked about a couple of products he may be adding to his store, I will not go into details but I think a lot of you will like the products. I have to say after meeting him and talking some simple BS he reminds me of myself when I was his age. It is pretty simple with him, he gets it. He knows what it takes and how to treat people in a retail environment, some GS owners in this town are twice his age and they still don't get it.

He has a great deal of knowledge about most of the products out there, he knows what is good and what is not. The best part about him is if he is not familiar with a product he is not afraid to ask someone who is, that goes a long way with me. Their are going to be times when no matter how much you carry in your store someone will not be happy because you don't have that one product they are looking for. Simple saying in the business world, you can't please everyone.

Like some of you on this board I will be doing business and sending all the people I know in town to NFA.

Guido,

Thanks for the "sandwich" I don't know where you get that other name for it.

Paulie:biggrinjester:
I think it was a productive night Paulie, and it was great meeting you.

:love2: Not a bad first date at all! Just Kidding....alright you fags, especially you Kirk....no more gay jokes or I'll kick your ass!

Paulie's definetly a stand up guy with a lot of the same views. Like I told him, a lot of guys in his field are gods in their own mind and I prefer not to deal with them, but I definetly didn't get that from Paulie.

And for the record he ate a grinder, not a sandwich......

requiem

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Staff member
Lead Bouncer
Founding Member
I think it was a productive night Paulie, and it was great meeting you.

:love2: Not a bad first date at all! Just Kidding....alright you fags, especially you Kirk....no more gay jokes or I'll kick your ass!

Paulie's definetly a stand up guy with a lot of the same views. Like I told him, a lot of guys in his field are gods in their own mind and I prefer not to deal with them, but I definetly didn't get that from Paulie.

And for the record he ate a grinder, not a sandwich......
Now, i think if you let Paulie meet your mom, it would be a big step forward in your relationship. :thumbup:

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Guido is right on about people in the field being the gods of the business. If I had $10.00 for every person I have met across the Globe in this field who was a complete ass I would be retired by now.

I have a job that is a little different than most people, who gives a crap it is still just a job. I think Guido feels the same way I do about the egotistic jerks in this World.

Paulie