• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

... more KUDOS for Cliff & Co.

rat907

Went to NFA on Sat (12/4) to pick up my stripped lower. Due to my excitement and the fact that I had little Sam with me (my dog), I failed to retain the clerks name that was tending to my visit.

The store looks first rate, so much as when Cliff walked over to chat I had to tell him how impressed I was with NFA's growth & progress.

Being like a kid at the Willie Wonka Candy factory, every person working there I came in contact with was very personable and professional in any answers/comments to stupid questions or comments uttered from me.

I walk out of there with said receiver, RRA lower parts kit, TD pistol grip, A2 "trapdoor" butt stock, 2 IAI Zombie t-shirts and another NFA t-shirt.

Again I forgot to get the clerks name waiting on me, I was too worried lil Sam was gonna hike a leg on a display there... atleast thats the story I'm sticking to.

Excellent buisness to shop from.

Just Deserts

They drew First Blood....
Forum Supporter
I was there a week earlier and walked out with 2 Ithacas.
Cliff helped me too (A+++).

if it wasn't for me some of this odd stuff would never leave the shop :D

rat907

I was there a week earlier and walked out with 2 Ithacas.
Cliff helped me too (A+++).

if it wasn't for me some of this odd stuff would never leave the shop :D
yes JD, I was eyeballin' a ruger m77 in 300 win mag. if it had the shotgun (tang) safety instead of the winchester styled 3 position... it would've walked out with me along with all the other stuff I had.