• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My Polaris Ranger With Portals &37’s

Outlaw Kelly James

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Dude, that look super fun. I've always been into things that are different. Don't want what everyone else has. Like right now, I have an Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000X, which is like the bastard child of the UTV world. But I love it and have big dreams for it. I just picked up these new wheel and I'm planning on stepping up from 26" tire to a 31". I also play around with the idea of a encloser kit. Would be nicer on those wet or snowy days.

WantaG18

a noid
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Dusty how's the Jeep coming?

Bonez

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Cool lookin ride!
I am curious though, with all of the time and money invested in the Ranger, wouldn’t it make more sense to just get an old TJ that has all the same features and the bonus of being street legal so you don’t have to trailer it everywhere you want to go?

Dusty

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Cool lookin ride!
I am curious though, with all of the time and money invested in the Ranger, wouldn’t it make more sense to just get an old TJ that has all the same features and the bonus of being street legal so you don’t have to trailer it everywhere you want to go?
I had a TJ once, I have a JT, a YJ and a CJ7 now. But the ranger is what my wife and I spend most of our time in off road.
1707223878088.jpg
1707223979224.jpg