• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

NEW FRONTIER ARMORY!!!!11/10stars

scarymilkshake

Sorry about the caps, but i wanna make my point loud and clear. i brought in an upper that had been butchered, along with a replacement, guido himself fixed the problem in minutes, i won't even tell what the cost was, i don't want the world to get the awesome deal i got. the store was crowded, yet i was served in a very timely manner, while waiting, i was approached by two other (very busy) employees who offered help. made a bunch of impulse buys based on the excellent prices (wife's gonna kill me). overall an EXTREMELY pleasant and satisfying experience. i will do all of my business with them in the future and tell my friends to do so as well. i can't say that satisfied is a word strong enough to describe experience there, come up with your own superlative. these guys are gonna go far, guido, i hope you and your people get filthy rich, your work ethic and customer service merit that much.
i cannot thank you enough for your help, had quite a few laughs while i was there, too, good people.
in closing, i've had a lot of the same negative experiences at other stores as others have described in this forum and with the exception of lock'n'load (great folks, great prices), i will not darken their doorways as long as nfa is around, and, trust me, they will be.
thanks again guido,
scarymilkshake

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
:thumbup1: Glad you had a good experience.
-
You mentioned the only two stores that I go to, depending on which end of the valley I end up. And NFA is 90 miles from my house. But it's worth the drive.

scarymilkshake

good to know we're on the same page, also agree on the garand quote, none finer, a work of art that kills in an elegant and masterly fashion.
mike