• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Frontier ROCKS

StormTactical

I just wanted to say New Frontier Armory has some great gear, and very knowledgeable staff. I went over there a couple times last month and they had everything I needed in stock, and I could look at the items and ask questions before purchasing. I highly recommened these guys, and the location is convenient to the new Clark County Shooting Park in Las Vegas, another WIN. Keep up the good work guys, I will be back again and again. Mark

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Yeah, yesterday I picked up a real nice Precision Rifle Data Logbook there from some local company . I think the name was Storm something or the other. Well done.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Yeah, yesterday I picked up a real nice Precision Rifle Data Logbook there from some local company . I think the name was Storm something or the other. Well done.
Very nice range books by the way! ;)

Thanks for the kind words also...things aren't quite the way we want them yet, and the guys are at their wits end with all the moving and shuffling with the expansion, but hopefully we'll be settled in by mid month!

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Very nice range books by the way! ;)

Thanks for the kind words also...things aren't quite the way we want them yet, and the guys are at their wits end with all the moving and shuffling with the expansion, but hopefully we'll be settled in by mid month!
I love the new NFA. I feel so much more comfortable in there now, and I loved the store before. I'm looking forward to the Grand Re-opening in a few weeks.

Just Deserts

They drew First Blood....
Forum Supporter
I seem to buy the stuff no one else wants

Ithaca M66 12 guage and Ithaca M49 .22

I try to keep the display racks open for the good stuff! :lkick: