• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New product lines in stock!!

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that if you haven't been by the store in a while it might be time to stop back by. We are growing rapidly every week expanding the line and amount of firearms and accessories that we carry.

We have recently took on the following 3 distributors:

-Salute Products Targets
(www.saluteproducts.com)
Salute carries a full line of steel targets, stands, and spring bases. We carry a variety for you to see before you pick the perfect combination for yourself. They have a 3 day delivery time. We give 10% off their advertised retail price on the web and eat about half of the shipping.

-Comp-Tac
(www.comp-tac.com)
We now have a pretty large line of Comp-tac holsters, mag pouches, and accessories. We have a varity for you to pick from and allow demo in the store.

-SliP 2000 Gun Lubricants and Cleaners
(www.slip2000.com)
We carry the complete line of Slip 2000 cleaners, lubes, and greases. We can also get the larger dunk tanks, ultra sonic cleaners, and larger 1 gallon jugs of cleaner.

Those are just a few brands I wanted to highlight for now.

Be on the lookout for information on next weekends AK expo here at the store sponsored by Arsenal Inc and K-Var of Las Vegas. They will have their complete line of rifles and accessories (past, present, and future) along with prizes, special pricing for military, and food!! It should be a great time for everybody. We look forward to seeing you in the store soon.

USAFshooter

Obsessed Member
I knew i forgot something when I left your store yesterday. I needed to get some of that SliP2000. guess i'll have to come back next weekend.

I think Clark County needs to have a dedicated shuttle running to and from NFA. that would save me so much gas

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
I knew i forgot something when I left your store yesterday. I needed to get some of that SliP2000. guess i'll have to come back next weekend.

I think Clark County needs to have a dedicated shuttle running to and from NFA. that would save me so much gas
The manager of the CCSP suggested the same thing!! Maybe once the Duece is all fixed up we'll run it a few times on the weekend from the park to the store. Put the troops seats to work!

Hiloboy

Aaahhhh, I was the first one in the store this morning. Had I know you guys carried Slip 2000, I would have bought some grease and cleaner. :mad2:

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Aaahhhh, I was the first one in the store this morning. Had I know you guys carried Slip 2000, I would have bought some grease and cleaner. :mad2:
Thats why I put updates like this out.....a lot people have tunnel vision when they come in the store and have no idea all the new products we've been putting on the wall.

Sorry you missed out, but we'll keep it stocked for next time you come in!

nkmnkm

The Armor Guy
Speaking of holsters: do you have anything that will fit a Baby Eagle for open carry? A CZ-75 is a close cousin. If you have one that may fit I'll come over and check it out.

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Are they going to be selling them in-store or taking orders? I have a buddy looking to buy soon.
Yes, they'll have the full line of rifles available for sale, and all the AK mags and accessories that K-Var sells on sale there also.

If things go well, we will be a stocking dealer after this weekend and will be carrying all the rifles / accessories in the store from then on.