• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Next shipment of Crossbreeds

D-ROD

Hey guy's,

When is your next shipment of crossbreed holsters coming in? i think i need to pick me up one for my xd.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Hey guy's,

When is your next shipment of crossbreed holsters coming in? i think i need to pick me up one for my xd.
We're pretty well stocked right now on Crossbreeds and we have another large order coming in in the next 2-3 weeks.

We sold out of full size xd's yesterday, but we have one sub compact xd left on the wall.

takemine2

With those Crossbreed holsters, do you also order and stock their belts? I'm looking at getting a black one in a 32"-34" range.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
With those Crossbreed holsters, do you also order and stock their belts? I'm looking at getting a black one in a 32"-34" range.
We have some on order, but like anything else, its about impossible for us to keep every size and style in stock. The best way would be to order which one you want next time your in the store if we don't have it in stock and we'll give you a call as soon as it gets in.