• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

NFA window decals

Vegas_boy

Well-known member (45 ACP)
I've seen the huge NFA decal stickers on a few trucks. Do y'all have any in stock?! I'd love to rep one of my favorite shops. If I'm in the neighborhood ill ask in person.thanks!

okdonk

Forum Supporter
Thanks guys. Will have to swing by this weekend.

OkDonk did you happen to catch a price when you saw them?
If i'm not mistaken it's about $5-7. Not sure how much. I got mine from Mark for free. :). Well i'm sure if you ask for one, they will give for free. BUT you have to put them on your car which i did. Then i took a pic then email it to them. Lol :).
Since then when i met forum members, some of them asked me "Do you work for NFA?". Lol

Vegas_boy

If i'm not mistaken it's about $5-7. Not sure how much. I got mine from Mark for free. :). Well i'm sure if you ask for one, they will give for free. BUT you have to put them on your car which i did. Then i took a pic then email it to them. Lol :).
Since then when i met forum members, some of them asked me "Do you work for NFA?". Lol
That's it?! I was expecting to hand over a 20! I remember asking mark about them about a year and a half ago and they didn't have any at the time, so I just put it off... And now I want one :thumbup: