NFA

plstu

The Undertaker
Forum Supporter
Thanks NFA and Erik especially. I ordered a rifle online and used NFA as my dealer. Of course I asked them first if they could get me the gun and they actually recommended the site I bought it from! They called me the very same day it came in and treated me great when I went to pick it up. I was in and out in 20 minutes! I figured that I would get snubbed a bit since I didn't buy the gun there but NOT at NFA! The guys were great! They were busy too, but when Erik asked if he could help me, he stuck with me until the deal was done!
Thanks NFA!

schultz77

I've had nothing but great experiences there as well. I could save a few bucks buying from the BX, but I'd much rather spend my money supporting folks who still know how to treat their customers right.

ZMB HNTR

Now I know why everyone is raving about this place, I can't say anything but good about my first experience there. In fact I think some of my coworkers might be getting sick of hearing about them by now. :001_tongue:

I'll definitely be going back.

tonyf

Member (9mm)
My first experience was also in using NFA for a Gunbroker transfer. Excellent experience from my first email asking if they would receive the rifle to when I stopped in to pick it up. If they were locataed closer to me, I'd be spending a lot more time and likely more $$ there.

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
If they were locataed closer to me.
Every once in a while a few of us get together and make an afternoon of it. Ride over together, get ideas from each other and maybe stop off for lunch somewhere.

ZMB HNTR

Every once in a while a few of us get together and make an afternoon of it. Ride over together, get ideas from each other and maybe stop off for lunch somewhere.
That sounds really cool, is there some sort of official thread for that? :morningcoffee:

jpa

Well-known member (45 ACP)
I have had great experiences with Guido and Cliff, as well as the rest of the staff. I give them a huge thumbs up.