• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nolan Helmets Closing Aurora IL facility and blowing out helmets

MAC702

I don't believe in the no-win scenario
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
How is their sizing? I'm wearing a 57-58 cm, sized as M with my current Rockhard helmet.

I've been wanting to get a modular with comms. Maybe now is the time.

Figures, the hideous red, white, and blue one is the only one available in M.

I'll be at Daytona Bike Week again this spring. That will probably be the time to upgrade, plus I can just pay cash.

tbirdsc

not so n00b
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
How is their sizing? I'm wearing a 57-58 cm, sized as M with my current Rockhard helmet.

I'll be at Daytona Bike Week again this spring. That will probably be the time to upgrade, plus I can just pay cash.
IIRC, i think I am a 59 - will double check
Just last year I bought a N100-5 and ordered the medium and sent it back for a large. There isn't really that much difference between the N100-5 and the N100-5 Plus that you would be happy with either one. I had Scorpion modulars before and wish I went with Nolan sooner. I love the modular style helmet - open face cruising around town - full face on the freeways and such.

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I love the modular style helmet - open face cruising around town - full face on the freeways and such.
Yep. I won't go back to a normal full-face after owning a modular.

tbirdsc

not so n00b
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber

I remeasured and I am running about 57-1/2 and my head shape is more round-oval than oval so that may impact the fit for me. The N100-5 Consistency that I ordered in M was way too tight - it felt like my eyes were going to pop out so I sent in back and got the large. The large N100-5 Consistency was just a smidgen big but well within proper fit parameters. They redesigned the check pads on the N100-5 Plus and you can adjust the head liner for angular fit so for me the large N100-5 plus is spot on - it is perfect fit me and I could not be happier.
On a side note - I tried the Shoei Neotec II modular - the medium was way to tight and the large was way too big.