• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Post your offroad vehicle

Roach

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Looks beefy.
There's the bumper that's going on my truck soon hopefully.

Tonights project change the front diff fluid, replace wheel speed sensors, and try to manhandle the one piece clip back on.

5.56 AP

Here is my Jeep that I'm slowly working on getting trail ready. It's my project.

Right now I'm in the process of removing the dent resistant panels, shaving all the mounting rivets off and trimming about 2" off the fenders. Then it will get a coat of bed liner around the bottom trim all the way around.

Specs:
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee
4.0L
3" Pro Comp Lift
Black Diamond Shocks
31" BFG A/T
K&N Filter & Dynomax cat-back exhaust
Aftermarket radiator & trans cooler

Plans in no particular order:
Front and Rear steel bumpers
Sway Bar disconnects
Locker(s)
Winch
Convert the cargo space into 'bed' type space for tools, parts, fluids, etc. I also want to move the battery back there too.
And last but not least a roll cage

A bigger lift and tires will be added to the list either when I can afford them or when I need them.

These are pics from last weekend when I was working on it.

Stock:

Half way through the front:

Time to paint it black and get an idea of how it will look when done:

Now for the back. I didn't take off as much here. I figured I can always cut more off easier than I can put it back on.

Stock:

Trimmed:

Not too bad!

jfrey123

I aim to misbehave...
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Yeah, because these unibody Jeeps are soooooo unpopular in the off road community.... SMDH.

gixxer760

Clown World Champion
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
You know what else was popular these last eight years? Obama. Doesn't mean I have to like him.
HAHA but in his 9th year it will be mandatory!

Gotta take some pics but finally got off my lazy butt changed the oil and put my skids on. now im fully skidded from front to back. next up is ordering some sliders, unfortunately a piston 300blk took over funding.

jfrey123

I aim to misbehave...
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
You know what else was popular these last eight years? Obama. Doesn't mean I have to like him.

Try 25 years lol, but I get your point. I'm not a unibody guy myself, that's why I wheel a Kia Sorento with a fully boxed frame. Trolololololol

Roach

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Nice what are those tall green things in the background?