• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Props for Cliff

vegasplinker

I don't dial 911
Big thanks to Cliff for helping me dianose the problem with WASR-2. What made this so extraordinary is that I did not purchase this firearm from NFA. Cliff went way above and beyond in my book. NFA has once again raised customer service bar. Great job Cliff.

chrisdecay

I dont think I've ever had a bad experience there nor do I feel I ever will. sadly I'm relocating until next year and who knows who I will have to deal with back east. NFA gets the vote for me and can't wait until I can get back to dealing with them.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Glad to see Cliff is taking good care of you guys!!

Chris -- We'll ship out to you while you're gone, just shoot us an e-mail!

gunjunky

full blown addict
def a great place go. stopped in there today see if they had case lubricant (they did) and ended up browsing and picking up a couple of things. It's great to have a store like that close to home, and one not full of rude and unhelpful associates. great store sure I'll be doing business there from now on!

NFACliff

Thanks Bill. Sorry I couldn't fix it.
Thank you all for the kind words and for your continued support.

We opened New Frontier Armory because there was/is a need for a gun store in this town that takes care of customers, has fair prices, and treats customers with some common courtesy/respect. We have no problem helping the customers with what they need.... whether it means a sale or not.

It doesn't do ANY of us any good if a customer gets the wrong product, incorrect info, or treated like crap. We aren't perfect, but we are trying to do the right thing & be different than most of the other shops.

Cliff

castanagajt

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
I can almost guarantee I spend at least 300.00 a month in New Frontier armory and infinite arms alone. Now, that don't make me a rich but I do value their time being there and the consistent great service they always provide. Cliff has placed my tru glos on my xd9 and now will be installing a two stage trigger kit which is far more cheaper than even the internet can provide.

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
I dont think I've ever had a bad experience there nor do I feel I ever will. sadly I'm relocating until next year and who knows who I will have to deal with back east. NFA gets the vote for me and can't wait until I can get back to dealing with them.
Let 'em know back east what a real gun shop is all about!

castanagajt

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Notsolo says Cliff who? I figure it was a sarcastic remark sying you didn't do the two stage trigger for me. Mark said he put the two stage trigger in so I figure Notsolo was Mark. So Mark isn't Notsolo. Is that mean Notsolo is affiliated with NFA or not?

NFACliff

Notsolo says Cliff who? I figure it was a sarcastic remark sying you didn't do the two stage trigger for me. Mark said he put the two stage trigger in so I figure Notsolo was Mark. So Mark isn't Notsolo. Is that mean Notsolo is affiliated with NFA or not?
:smilielol5:
Heck if I Know...

JFComfort

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Thanks!!

Thank you Cliff!!

The more I brain strom about the FN PBR XP build the more excited I get!

I'll post pictures and let you guys know what I have in mind for it later.

I wish I could of walked out with that Rem 700 VSSF .308. That would be a prefect precision starter rifle and the possibilities are endless!

Anyway thank you as always for the best deals in town and the incredible customer service

Joe

shotdown

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Nope. Mark's not on NV Shooters. Just Cliff, Guido and myself.

mudhauler

Hey shotdown,tell Mark to get off his lazy New York hind quarters and get on board Nevadashooters.com!I promise I'll hassle him less than I do at the store.......NOT!

Notsolo

I am just a customer of NFA and like to give cliff ****.
Cliff let me know if we are going to do those lights on your jeep:smilewinkgrin: