Really Annoyed, but in a good way

Member (9mm)
I am really annoyed at NFA. I go in yesterday to pick up a holster so I can start carrying my S&W 442, and I end up buying more today. One staff member on Friday who sold me the holster showed me a .22 revolver on consignment after I made the mistake of mentioning I might want to get a .22.

The .22LR was one I haven't seen before as there was only a numerical serial number and no model number on the yoke. I wrote down the serial number, and did a little research. I ended up picking up the 22/32 kit gun from around 1954 today, and then ended up with an Aero Precision Ind lower part of a rifle. Now Ivan is going to give me a general idea of when the upper receiver for a .22LR comes in, so I will have to pick that up as well. Unbelievable, I go in for a $40 item, and come out with all this. Plus the .22LR upper receiver in a few weeks, and probably a 5.7 upper receiver sometime in the future.

Good thing I live so far away otherwise I would have no money.

Thanks Ivan and NFA. I think.

:)

vegasplinker

I don't dial 911
I know the feeling, I went to pick up some consignment money and walked out with ammo, trying think of good story for wife, good thing she doesn't go this sight.

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
They have a special 'buy it now' dust that permeates the store. I know, I've been there!

plstu

The Undertaker
Forum Supporter
What is NFA gonna do when we are all DIVORCED and broke? They ever think about that!!!! NOoooooooooo......... Hope Guido has plenty of room at HIS house!
57442, Congrats on your recent purchases..... We won't tell her.

Hey I just got an idea for a post. You know how Req has that "read first before you can put anything for sale or trade?" We should have a "Never tell" oath post that every member takes before allowed on here!

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
What is NFA gonna do when we are all DIVORCED!
Rookies.... I have it all figured out...sort of. My wife goes in and buys her own $2300 CQB rifle and $650 handgun, ammo and holster. We're both addicts. Like most though most of the the she has me go out and score for her5

Member (9mm)
What is NFA gonna do when we are all DIVORCED and broke? They ever think about that!!!! NOoooooooooo......... Hope Guido has plenty of room at HIS house!
57442, Congrats on your recent purchases..... We won't tell her.

Hey I just got an idea for a post. You know how Req has that "read first before you can put anything for sale or trade?" We should have a "Never tell" oath post that every member takes before allowed on here!
At this point I don't have that problem since I am not married. Not too sure I will in the future if I have to worry about getting divorced for spending all my money on items the wife won't like.

Got to email NFA now about those upper receivers. This will teach me to buy a holster.