• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Saw some goodies at NFA today.

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Glockaholic and I stopped by NFA today just to see what was shakin'. I was surprised to see a Gen4 G-17 in FDE in the pistol cases in addition to many other new pistols of various makes and models. The rifle wall was also starting to fill up again including a new black SCAR 17. Over on the mag-wall they are have filled up all of the hangers including a few cases on the floor filled with Pmags in 5.56 and 308. We picked up a couple of cases of Federal 12ga 7 1/2 birdshot for shotgun practice and were out the door. Really the entire store was well stocked.

I also put my name on a Tavor 5.56, 18" barrel in FDE. They have an order placed of many different models. The store was surprisingly quiet, I think most people haven't caught on to the 7 day schedule yet. It was a very worthwhile stop.

SirLasVegas

Active member (5.56mm)
Glockaholic and I stopped by NFA today just to see what was shakin'. I was surprised to see a Gen4 G-17 in FDE in the pistol cases in addition to many other new pistols of various makes and models. The rifle wall was also starting to fill up again including a new black SCAR 17. Over on the mag-wall they are have filled up all of the hangers including a few cases on the floor filled with Pmags in 5.56 and 308. We picked up a couple of cases of Federal 12ga 7 1/2 birdshot for shotgun practice and were out the door. Really the entire store was well stocked.

I also put my name on a Tavor 5.56, 18" barrel in FDE. They have an order placed of many different models. The store was surprisingly quiet, I think most people haven't caught on to the 7 day schedule yet. It was a very worthwhile stop.
OOOO, nice. The Tavor is on my list of things Id love to get this year if finances permit.

I just called NFA about the Tavor rifle. While the girl I talked to was very nice, she had NO idea what the Tavor rifle is. She told me that "nobody makes a bullpup rifle anymore" and the only one she knows of was made by Mossberg??? I have never been to NFA, but this conversation did nothing to inspire me to make the long drive there! I would love to get a Tavor, but my luck with local FFL's has not been good.

okdonk

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
I just called NFA about the Tavor rifle. While the girl I talked to was very nice, she had NO idea what the Tavor rifle is. She told me that "nobody makes a bullpup rifle anymore" and the only one she knows of was made by Mossberg??? I have never been to NFA, but this conversation did nothing to inspire me to make the long drive there! I would love to get a Tavor, but my luck with local FFL's has not been good.
Call again and ask for Cliff, Ivan or Ashleigh. Or email them and they will respond in couple of hours.
Or Guido will be here shortly.. :)

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Sorry, we've had to take on some new folks in the office and they're still doing a lot of learning! Your best bet is to come in and talk to one of our VERY knowledgeable sales men or email sales@newfrontierarmory.com and you'll get an answer within 24 hours.

MAC702

I don't believe in the no-win scenario
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Sorry, we've had to take on some new folks in the office and they're still doing a lot of learning!...
And I'll bet today's lesson was how to say: "I don't know, but I'll find out and get back to you."

I think "I'll find out, sir!" was the most often heard answer in my first year in the military. You learn REALLY quickly not to guess.

Sorry, we've had to take on some new folks in the office and they're still doing a lot of learning! Your best bet is to come in and talk to one of our VERY knowledgeable sales men or email sales@newfrontierarmory.com and you'll get an answer within 24 hours.
I just called and talked to Ivan. He got me squared away on the Tavor. Nice guy. I meant no disrespect about the girl I talked to. She was very polite. I'm sure if I would have been in the store we would have communicated better. Looking forward to seeing your store when I pick up my Tavor! :drool5:

Quickdraw

"Ho'old on there"
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
I just called and talked to Ivan. He got me squared away on the Tavor. Nice guy. I meant no disrespect about the girl I talked to. She was very polite. I'm sure if I would have been in the store we would have communicated better. Looking forward to seeing your store when I pick up my Tavor! :drool5:
Like I said in my PM, Ivan was the guy to talk to. I'm glad he was able to get things straightened out. There are many knowledgeable sales reps there, I just like to have one guy to go to and Ivan is as solid as they get, anywhere. It is tough sometimes to get anything done over the phone. I make a trip there every week or two just to see if they have anything I can't live without. Ivan is also a great guy to just bounce questions off of.