• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Scary!

Jethro

……
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I was in NFA this morning to pick up a new HK P30, as it's a 40 minute drive for me, it was only my 4th time in the shop. I never noticed the Kaboomed Rem 1100 hanging on the wall. WOW!
As usual great customer service.

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Guido showed me that when he got it. It is a great wall hanger. If that doesn't get the point across I don't think anything will.

Congrats on the HK.

Paulie:thumbup1::thumbup1:

geo

Obsessed Member
Founding Member
Yeah thats pretty ugly isn't it? I saw it a few weeks ago when I stopped by.

Sure as heck would not want to have been the shooter of that gun :)

Jethro

……
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Guido showed me that when he got it. It is a great wall hanger. If that doesn't get the point across I don't think anything will.

Congrats on the HK.

Paulie:thumbup1::thumbup1:
Thanks Paulie,
As you know, i'm not a fan of finger grooves but for whatever reason the P30 works for me (with some very minor sanding)

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
The finger grooves are spaced out better on the HK than on the Glock. The ergonomics on the new HK is great.

Paulie

vertical96

shotgun on the north wall i believe that looks like a grenade went off inside of it? Pretty crazy what happened with that thing.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
It was a friend of mine's son up in MT that decide to change powders in the reloader without changing the bushing and overloaded some shells by 4x I believe (too lazy to go look at the sign on the wall right now) ;)

He fired 2 off and got the gun and mag so hot that it lit off the 4th round and blew it up while it was chambering. Lost a good chunk of his thumb in the process.

crizq0

I handled that hk p30 a couple of weeks ago. Was so tempted to get it. Even called them about it this past friday? Lady on the phone asked if I emailed earlier in the day regarding that gun. But that must've been you since you picked it up the next day.

Let me know how you like it. It has the LEM trigger right.

Have fun!

Ok, I fell out of the Stupid tree this morning and hit a few branches on the way down. Is this thread about a blown up shotgun, or the HK P30? Either way, could someone post a pick of either the kaboom or the HK? Going to Vegas is 6-8 hours in the Suburban, and I cant justify that to my wife just to see the 1100. I think it would be worth it to go into NFA for the first time, buuuuut she has different ideas.

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Yeah, pics please!