• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Target Stands

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
They came in early Saturday morning, we have about 10 left.

I'm sorry we didn't have enough to go around for the last NV Shooters event. If there's ever an item you guys want a large qty of as a group, please find the intrest and let me know ahead of time so we can make sure we have enough, and see if we can work down the price a bit for the NV shooters group.

REM45

Active member (5.56mm)
They came in early Saturday morning, we have about 10 left.

I'm sorry we didn't have enough to go around for the last NV Shooters event. If there's ever an item you guys want a large qty of as a group, please find the intrest and let me know ahead of time so we can make sure we have enough, and see if we can work down the price a bit for the NV shooters group.
David, I was talking to one on the girls in the back last Wednesday and they were gonna hold one for me. Could you please do that & i'll pick it up and pay for it on the 14th. I'm the one that sent you the e-mail about it. Please hold one for Robert Mleczewski AKA REM45. Thanks a bunch!!!

NFACliff

Robert,
I have one set aside for you.
Did you want the stand by itself or the combo with uprights (4' or 6') and backer?

The stand is behind the register.
Thanks.

Cliff

Last edited by a moderator:

REM45

Active member (5.56mm)
Robert,
I have one set aside for you.
Did you want the stand by itself or the combo with uprights (4' or 6') and backer?

The stand is behind the register.
Thanks.

Cliff
Cliff,
Thank you I'll head on down from the NDF Office (Cold Creek) and pick it up on one of me few days off (14th). What's the cost going to be on one of those target stands?
Robert,

NFACliff

The stands by themselves are $49.99

The Target Stand Combo (including uprights and cardboard backer) is $55

Cliff

USAFshooter

Obsessed Member
these target stands were great at rogers class on saturday. it was windy as hell and the only problem we had was keeping the bases weighted down well enough with rocks. a few sandbags would work much better. the other home-made stands didnt hold up nearly as well, although the pvc stands did surprisingly well.

Pachinko Pistola

Certified by DHS
Forum Supporter
Founding Member
I also fab custom target stands in my garage. PM if you're interested. They're $3 each. :tongue_smilie:

EDIT: I was just joking about making stands. I was referring to that goofy looking thing I brought out to Sloan on Saturday.

Last edited:

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Thats why their designed with one end capped and one opened. You can stick rebar leg extensions in there, fill them up with crete, etc.

REM45

Active member (5.56mm)
I also fab custom target stands in my garage. PM if you're interested. They're $3 each. :tongue_smilie:

EDIT: I was just joking about making stands. I was referring to that goofy looking thing I brought out to Sloan on Saturday.
Thank goodness nobody stepped on the one w/ the singls 2x4. Otherwise, he or she would have left Roger's class w/ a concussion!!!