• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Thanks for the free glock!!!

Enoc

THANKS SO MUCH for doing the raffle!!! I love my new Glock. You guys are the best gun store in town and your customer service is fantastic. Every time I go into the store I walk out with something great. Lowest prices in town and great people to be around.

Thanks so much!

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Congrats.

rat907

ah-hah! you took the bait... now you'll have to keep going back to feed the little plastic monster. congradulations, wins are far and few nowadays.

Enoc

All the praise goes to NFA for their generosity! If they didn't do awesome raffles like this, no one could win anything.

And to think I almost didn't enter it... You can bet your ass I'll be buying several tickets in every raffle they do for the rest of my life! :thumbup:

Thanks again NFA!

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Glad to see an active shooter / poster / customer win it!

Its all good, and the best part is, its for charity, so no need to thank us....thank you guys for supporting a good cause!

Enoc

Which Glock did you win?
I didn't know there was a raffle :crybaby:

I won a Glock 26 and then bought a 17 because it was to freakin cheap to pass up. Free Glock 26 and a 3rd gen Glock 17 with stippled grip, flared magwell, ghost ring night sights, and a couple other mods for $325!

Did I mention how awesome NFA is?

If you can find me another gun store in town that sells 3rd gen Glocks for $300 on a regular basis, like NFA does... I'll bring my pet unicorn out to the next shoot.

Thanks again to everyone at NFA.

ZMB HNTR

Damn, that 26 is sexy (they both are) almost makes me want to get my first Glock. I wonder if I would like the feel of them better with the replaceable backstraps; that is really my only major hangup on Glocks - the grip angle.