• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Thanks guys!

MrTuna

Former Moderator
I went to NFA today to pick up two guns I ordered off gunbroker. When we opened one case my worst nightmare came true. The shop I bought the gun from put a different cheaper model of the gun inside the case of the one I ordered. The serial numbers did not match the case or invoice. Cliff went out of his way to help me out. Any other shop would say here ya go take it home. Hopefully it was an honest mistake of them not checking what was in the case before shipping. I owe you guys big time!

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
If the Gunbroker dealer screwed you, definitely put the word out here. Keep us posted!

MrTuna

Former Moderator
I found out gunbroker has a fraud protection program. I emailed the guy giving him a shot to make it right before I contact gunbroker's fraud department. He sells thousands of guns so I doubt he wants to be kicked off gunbroker. If NFA made me take receipt of the gun the guy could have claimed I switched them. I will have to order them a pizza or something.

MrTuna

Former Moderator
No worries,
The guy made an honest mistake. He re-routed the correct gun to NFA and is going to call Cliff to arrange to put the guns in the correct cases and ship the wrong one back. Had we worried for a bit!

NFACliff

That Jorge guy is an ASS....haha
Get it straight.... He's the PRIC !!

Puerto
Rican
In
Charge

Just a heads up.... if Mr. Tuna wants to post the dealer...

He seems to be trying to make it right and in my "professional opinion" is going above and beyond. He and I have had numerous emials back and forth to attempt a seamless swap for Mr. Tuna. The dealer admitted his fault (simple mistake)... not very common in this day in age. We'll see if it pans out.

MrTuna

Former Moderator
Good idea Cliff,
that would be: Blaze2000 on Gunbroker.com
cost me an extra $50 on transfer & background fees since I was picking up 2 guns the same day as well as an extra 2 weeks wait for the correct handgun which is not in yet.

At least it gives me an excuse to visit Cliff and spend too much a couple days a week :)