• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Trip to NFA and another Glock.

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Picked up a Glock 27 today, took it home and cleaned it up. Looks almost new, I love the used Glocks. They have a second Gen Glock 23 in excellent condition for $360.00 in the counter.

Thanks again Guido.

Paulie

USAFshooter

Obsessed Member
i shot my buddies Gen 2 G19 and I absolutely loved it. The grip without the finger grooves works much better for my hands than the Gen 3 grips. If I ever buy a Glock, i'll definitely try to find a Gen 2

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I love the First/Second gen Glocks, most of my Third gens have had the finger grooves removed. I am glad to see Glock going back to their Matte finish on the new Glocks, that early Third gen slick finish sucked.

Keep your eyes on NFA they are starting to get more used Glocks in. At these prices they are hard to pass up.

Paulie

bigfoot

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Picked up a Glock 27 today, took it home and cleaned it up. Looks almost new, I love the used Glocks. They have a second Gen Glock 23 in excellent condition for $360.00 in the counter.

Thanks again Guido.

Paulie

G23 is tempting. Did you happen to see any G30's?

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Guys, it seems almost everyday we get 2 or 3 Glocks in on our "Swap a Glock" program, but we usually sell them the same or the next day, so its hard for me to keep account of whats out in the cases. Stop by on a Sunday for your pick because we seem to get the most of them in on Fridays and Saturdays. And like these guys said, they're ALWAYS priced right!