• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Used gun explosion II? did it happen?

Just Deserts

They drew First Blood....
Forum Supporter
I remember on facebook there was a blurb about a small 100 gun super sale to be held soon, did I miss it? and any news about future used gun blow outs? The first one was cool! :willy_nilly:

glocker

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
Last week Mark told me they were in the process of expansion when I asked about the NFA sign above all 4 suites.

gixxer760

Clown World Champion
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
any word if there's a round 2 of the super sale soon?

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Hasn't hit yet, but its in the works. The trade with Department should be going down within the next 2 weeks and of course we'll announce it a few days out!

Just Deserts

Forum Supporter
Hasn't hit yet, but its in the works. The trade with Department should be going down within the next 2 weeks and of course we'll announce it a few days out!
Awesome, standing by. Hopefully before Sept 8, cause I am on vacation and out of town :drool:
Seriously the first one was quite an event!

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
(COUGH) Friday or Saturday (COUGH) Details coming soon (COUGH) follow New Frontier Armory on Facebook to make sure you get details quickly (COUGH) We'll post up here and there first!

Just Deserts

Forum Supporter
(Cough) Please on friday, I am off that day (Cough) I saw the previous sale (Cough) early in September posted on (Cough) Facebook, but (Cough) I had to leave the state on vacation, so please (Cough) on friday :puke:

mudhauler

Geez,we just got through the summer heat and now there is some kind of coughing flu going around!

Tiger87

King of the Dad Joke
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
(Cough) Please on friday, I am off that day (Cough) I saw the previous sale (Cough) early in September posted on (Cough) Facebook, but (Cough) I had to leave the state on vacation, so please (Cough) on friday :puke:
Payday Friday.... I agree

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
So....here's your notice...I'm posting a new thread on this now, this is a heads up for you that are tracking this one.....go look at it in the NFA forum. Used gun sale starts tomorrow, 12 October!

:thumbsup: