• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Welcome Guido & associates

Facejackets

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Thanks for becoming a sponsor.

I am pretty sure all of os LV guys are looking forward to the opening of the shop. It seems like you guys will have a steady stream of customers right off the bat.

geoffw

Obsessed Member
Hmmm...and not too far away either....

I'm liking it so far.
The best part is that Guido and Adam (infinitearms) are running it..so that means no arrogant pricks at the counter, Ive already checked with him on the pricing and its as good or better than discount firearms. Did I mention reloading supplies?

-Geoff

Tinfoil Hat

Wow! That is way way out of our neighborhood.

That said, we'll be stopping in.

Please let us all know when you open. I'll be happy to come show support and maybe finally pick up some ammo cans.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
I am pretty sure all of us LV guys are looking forward to the opening of the shop. It seems like you guys will have a steady stream of customers right off the bat.
We're going to have a special kool-aid dispenser installed to keep it that way too! :cheers2:

Thanks for the warm greetings guys, can't wait to get this off the ground and start throwing out more details.

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Any work on when it will open? I need reloading supplies!!
I have to update the website this week but as it looks right now I'll be starting to catch up on a lot of pre orders come mid July (give or take a week). If things go as planned that will take about a month or two to do. We'll be doing some large group buys during that time so if you go to my website and sign up for our newsletter you will be "in the know" on the latest and greatest.

We're still kicking around a few ideas for the public/retail side of the store, so stay tuned.

In the meantime though, if you have any special requests or needs just drop me a quick note and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks!

Can't wait till you guys are up and running. That's right down the street. I knew there was a good reason I moved to Aliante - other than my wife of course. HA

MrEdim

Grand opening

Let us know when the grand opening will be and if you will need any help with it. I can loan you Kyle for a helper or we could just leave him there over night as a security gaurd and let him come home every few days or so.
Of course it is the other side of the valley for us! That's only fair I guess since we already have HDI and Spurlocks close by. Not that I would let a little cross town drive stop me.

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Will do guys! I'm working as quickly as I can to get things going strong (As fast as I can push the ATF and City to send licenses!!).

Keep an eye on the forum here and you'll defeintly know when things are going. I get back from CT on Monday and I plan on hitting the ground running!!

systemoverload

Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
right around the corner might just have to take a little jog once you guys open up..whens the grand opening??:party:

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Guys, still waiting patiently (not really) for the FFL to light up my mailbox!!!

Until then we've been doing a lot of business with firearms accessories and parts.

If you guys can think of any group buys or things of that nature from a certain brand, please let me know so I can see what we can do while I'm waiting for my FFL.

JFComfort

Well-known member (45 ACP)
I would love to see a Badger Ordnance group buy for my bolt gun or any place that has a bunch of parts I can use for a AR 10 SASS type build!