• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

You people are worse than crack dealers

mudhauler

Putting all those evil looking guns on the walls for us to drool over,now I have to buy that Arsenal SGL31-61 I fondled today!Can I just give you my bank account number already!Ha ha.

Just Deserts

They drew First Blood....
Forum Supporter
NFA and another shop in Henderson are my favorite places for guns, but it is a 99% probability that I will have to buy something each time I go in. It's very tough when you are on a limited budget. I can't even go in to say "hi" to the dudes that work there :blush:

I've been to NFA/Infinite Arms twice, left with 3 pistols and a shotgun! :001_smile:

JFComfort

Well-known member (45 ACP)
I just picked up a FN PBR XP barreled action that I'm going to do a custom build with. Cliff beats the streets slinging heat like its CRACK!

mudhauler

And lets not forget Adam tempting me to the dark side with tales of MAC 10s and suppressors and Serbu Super Shorties!I'm really gonna be screwed when my C&R license comes through-cheap combloc guns with no $25.00 DPS fee!Let's see,if I go on the Ramen meal program,the money I save can go towards ammo for the C&R guns......

JFComfort

Well-known member (45 ACP)
And lets not forget Adam tempting me to the dark side with tales of MAC 10s and suppressors and Serbu Super Shorties!I'm really gonna be screwed when my C&R license comes through-cheap combloc guns with no $25.00 DPS fee!Let's see,if I go on the Ramen meal program,the money I save can go towards ammo for the C&R guns......
Sounds like you have it planned out already!

(Ramen meal program). Ive done this program before trying to get what I want. It works....:piggy: LOL

John:001_smile:

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Maybe I'll start giving out a packet of ramen with every purchase under $25 so you save up for bigger stuff! :ihih:

You guys are nuts! Thanks for the support!

Maybe I'll start giving out a packet of ramen with every purchase under $25 so you save up for bigger stuff! :ihih:

You guys are nuts! Thanks for the support!

WoW lunch comes with anything you buy under $25 Great idea. LOL

I think everybody saves for what they want unless you are a millionaire and I think there was a millionaire that ate ramens before they became rich.

John.