Status
Not open for further replies.
Location (City)
Carson City

SixshooterSam

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I sold my awful Hi-Point, which was the only .40 I had, and I don't foresee getting another pistol in this caliber, so might as well off the stash. $0.25/round, which is what I paid for most of it. Hopefully someone here will feel that's a good, fair deal. I'm located in Carson City, but will be in Reno/Spanish Springs for a bit this morning if someone wants to meet there.

Consists of 500 rounds Winchester White Box, 350 rounds Federal, 300 rounds Winchester T training, 200 rounds Blazer aluminum case, and one box of those gimmicky Streak rounds. Not looking to separate. $340 cash. I would do a straight across trade for 9mm, round for round, but I bet the gougers here would laugh at that these days. So cash is king.

Posting "I'll take it" is a firm binding commitment, so please only do so when you are ready to buy. Please make sure you PM me your phone number so I can call you. Thanks!

IMG_6572.JPG

SixshooterSam

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
why do most of the boxes look opened?
Cause I was making sure they were all full. You may recall a thread from a while back where another member here bought some ammo from another member, only to find many of the boxes were partial. As I bought most of this ammo from a member here, and have shot a bunch of it, I wanted to make sure as well before I sell it.

The real question is, why are you here asking that?

LASCHRIS

Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cause I was making sure they were all full. You may recall a thread from a while back where another member here bought some ammo from another member, only to find many of the boxes were partial. As I bought most of this ammo from a member here, and have shot a bunch of it, I wanted to make sure as well before I sell it.

The real question is, why are you here asking that?
So the boxes have been fingered more then Heels up Harris? I was just wondering for the same reason stated. Partial boxes. Thank you for answering.

Status
Not open for further replies.