2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
This was my main rifle for quite along time, when the brace rule was rolling through congress I decided to remove my 11.5 barrel, hand guard and brace off and go with the new stuff you see here. Since that change the new barrel has only seen 4-30 rounds magazines for function and accuracy test.
IMG_0187.jpeg IMG_0186.jpeg IMG_0185.jpeg IMG_0184.jpeg IMG_0183.jpeg
The rifle is rattle canned with Krylon textured paint, it makes the rig more grippy and much cooler to touch in our hot summers, works well in our AO and with OCP bdu’s.

New Frontier Armory Forged Lower with LaRue MBT Flat faced trigger.

ATI Dust Cover, Ambi Safety and Ambi Charging handle.

Faxon Chameleon Carrier & MPI Bolt, super easy to clean ! Love this setup.

A3 T-marked upper is from YHM if I remember right, forged. The M-lok handguard, I can’t remember where I got it from.

And again I can’t remember but I believe I bought the barrel from Ballistic Advantage, it’s a 16 inch 1X8 button rifled 223 Wylde unit which shoots 223 or 556 no problem. That’s a genuine Smith Enterprises Vortex flash suppressor on the business end. The gas tube and block are from the same place.

Sig Sauer MSR 2 MOA Red Dot with YHM Steel front and rear backup sights that co witness perfectly with the dot.

BCM Pistol Grip with 223 bore snake inside. That might be where the rail is from. Mil-Spec Carbine tube with B5 stock, 4 position.

Blue Force Gear OCP sling, the handguard has 2 built in positions for the QC. The light is from Amazon, throws a good beam but I can’t remember the lumens, has constant on and strobe with homemade cover to keep the shine down during daylight hours. Takes 2 CR123 batteries. The stubby front grip is also a BCM.

I ran Wolf steel ammo, M855 and M193 with no issues of any kind. So I think that’s about it. Built to be a practical and reliable shooter.

I‘m looking to trade for a Glock G17, Gen 3 or better, with an optic cut or mos with an optic already installed.

Cash wise I’d like to get $800 or straight trade (Preferably) of $950 value.

Thanks for looking. I tried to be as thorough as possible. If your interested pm me or post with a picture of what you have.

My guardians are not included and will be removed from each side of the magwell. :).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.