WTS/WTT 300 BLK Upper with Ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am getting out of 300 BLK and want to sell my last upper from the caliber. I am willing to sell just the ammo, but am not willing to sell just the upper (as then I'd have nothing to shoot the ammo off with!).

This is a PSA AR-15 300 BLK upper. Length is 10" plus an AAC 51T flash hider. The barrel is marked 1/8 CHF. This is one of PSA's premium barrels which they source from FN and is chrome-lined. The upper was built by PSA and functions 100%. Round count is <200.
UPPER COST: $300

Upper will come with 350 rounds of ammo, mix of subsonic, ball and premium hunting ammo.
AMMO COST: $400

Rifle will come without the BUIS and Aimpoint PRO optic unless you want them. The BUIS will add +$85. The Aimpoint PRO will add $425. The rail system and covers will stay (no charge). Sorry, no big price break on these as they can be easily moved to another rifle.

The BCG and CH are factory stock PSA. They will not come with the upper unless you want them (+$100 for both).

Paypal add 3% for fees, otherwise cash. Prefer to meet in North Las Vegas or will ship.

Please private message me if you're interested so I don't miss the thread bump.

Willing to trade for 5.56 (M193 or MK262), 9mm (147 gr preferred), AR lowers, S&W M&Ps (9mm) or 9mm 1911s.

Gunbroker listing here:
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/755476744

Status
Not open for further replies.