6.5 Grendel AR-15 DMR/SPR style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dager

7.62 Junky
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Up for sale or trade is a custom 6.5 Grendel AR-15. It has a Saturn 18" barrel with 5R rifling, Geissle 2 stage SSAE trigger, mag tactical magnesium-aluminum lower, Noreen arms billet upper, nitride BCG (bolt came with barrel and is properly headspaced), AR-Stoner scope mount, Trijicon Accupower 3-9x40 with MOA RED LED reticle, the rail is AT3 Tactical (American made, great rail), Superlative arms adjustable gas block, the recoil buffer is a JP enterprises low mass enhanced buffer with a JP tuned recoil spring, A2 stock assembly is Rock River arms, and it will come with two ASC 15 round mags. I also have reloading supplies for it that include dies, brass, projectiles, primers, and powder. I will include about 100 rounds of ammo as well. Located in NW Las Vegas. I would prefer to trade for a High end optic preferably a LPVO 1-6 or 1-8 type with a mount, but I will entertain other trade offers. The value is around 1500, I am flexible if cash is offered. The camo is just rattle can and is removable, I would be willing to remove it for the right deal. This is a Sub-MOA rifle and I have taken it to 1030 yards with relative ease.

- Located in NW Vegas
- 1500 Trade Value / willing to negtotiate on a cash price

Attachments

Dager

7.62 Junky
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Bump, open to trades for optics, will sell with out scope or just the scope, will consider trades for other firearms as well. Will consider trades for ammo as well, in need of 308.

Status
Not open for further replies.