Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 92.5%
40   3   0
Hello, located in Anthem. Asking $1100

I am selling my guns to try to raise money to help a friend pay for treatment. She deals with PTSD from sexual abuse as a child, and shes doing really bad. She started a gofundme page, but it hasn't raised that much money.

To be clear, I really don't want to have to sell this and my pistol, but things are just things and people are much more valuable.

This upper has a very low round count. New they are about $999. I will value mine at $700. The upper has, already zeroed, a holosun red dot, (auto on auto off and solar plus battery) and a Samson 3.5 magnifier. Red dot was $300, magnfier was...well, close to that but I see it on sale now for $190 new on optics planet.

It also has magpul pro back up iron sights, some rail sections heat guards, and a mounted inforce weapon light. Muzzle device is a silencerco ASR flash hider. Charging handle is a PRI gas busting charging handle. Even though the gas can be adjusted, this still helps out

I can strip it down if you just want to buy the upper.

Upper--$700 (999 new)
Red dot $250 (300 new)
Magnifier $150 (190 new)
weapon light inforce gen 2 $75 (120 new)
Magpul pro sights, $100 (150 new)
Charging handle $40 (90 new)

Great set up for your SBR or pistol. Its very accurate, no issues cycling any ammo. The upper was zeroed with a suppressor, so you may need to make some small adjustments.

20190423_074529.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.