WTS Aimpoint CompM4s w/ Scalarworks mount AND Daniel Defense Fixed Sights. Sold as Package. $625

Status
Not open for further replies.

A62335

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Irons and optic are used, but in good condition. Both were removed from a KAC SR25 that spent more time in the safe than it did at the range. Moving up to the new NF 1-8 optics, so I need to free up some case.

Aimpoint is mounted on a lower 1/3 Scalarworks mount, which is by far my favorite red dot mount. Return to zero is awesome, and you don't need tools or gorilla strength. The dot is used, there is slight wear on the body, and hairline scratches on the lenses that any piece of glass would get. Nothing major, and you can't see it unless the light is at the right angle. Irons are like-new, I think I zeroed them and then never shot the rifle again with them mounted.

Last picture shows the only significant wear on the optic body. Pic background is different from the others, I snapped it at the last minute when I realized that area wasn't clearly photographed earlier.

Don't want to split them up, so $625 for the irons and the dot/mount. No boxes for anything, what you see is what you get.

Meet in the Vegas valley near IKEA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.