Status
Not open for further replies.
Location (City)
Las vegas

VegasGulley

Lurker (.22LR)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for: Mostly any full size Sig 1911 in .45 auto but prefer, Scorpion, Emperor Scorpion, WTP, Tacops

I've have been ran ragged looking for a Sig Sauer Scorpion all throughout the country! Armlist has the most nefarious characters. Everyone i spoke to regarding having their out of state gun transfered to Vegas was just plain sketchy. I also can't bring myself to buy something without seeing it first. So please help me out. If you have a Sig 1911 you could part with, lets talk. Sorry if I broke any rules with this post, this is my first time ever being apart of a forum, worth a shot.

Briket

Jedi Master
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I wasn’t aware of this. You could always call them up and see why sig has them on that list. If not you’ll just have to wait a bit, I’m sure one will turn up

rennD

Double Stack Junkie
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Researching ssgundeals online is a mixed bag. Domain was registered June of 2020. GL in your search.

fullyRetired

Member (9mm)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Classic Firearms just might have the 1911 your looking for I have one and a 1911-22 got from them neither is for sale. But worth for you to check them out

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking for: Mostly any full size Sig 1911 in .45 auto but prefer, Scorpion, Emperor Scorpion, WTP, Tacops

I've have been ran ragged looking for a Sig Sauer Scorpion all throughout the country! Armlist has the most nefarious characters. Everyone i spoke to regarding having their out of state gun transfered to Vegas was just plain sketchy. I also can't bring myself to buy something without seeing it first. So please help me out. If you have a Sig 1911 you could part with, lets talk. Sorry if I broke any rules with this post, this is my first time ever being apart of a forum, worth a shot.
Try this website

https://www.guns.com/search?keyword=sig sauer 1911

Havent used it myself but the reviews seem to be pretty good and they show that they have some of the items you are looking for in stock. Also gun broker has a few scorpions listed at the moment.

Mrchevman

If you know me there is nothing more to say....
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I know a guy had one in out of town but would bring to Vegas stainless it was on the other site think for 850 I almost bought it

Status
Not open for further replies.