Not open for further replies.

MP15Reloader

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Alright, so parting out my "lr308", testing platform when I was experimenting with all sorts of 308 loads.

DPMS complete lr308 lower, approx 2000 rounds through, all oem parts except buffer and spring with are aero precision. Has wear and somewhat dirty but functions awesome ***please ensure if you have an upper it will fit this lower***

DPMS complete upper (approx 2000 rounds through) with newer BA 18 inch 1-10 barrel (approx 60 rounds through). Also comes with gas block, gas tube already pinned (both newer with 60 rounds through) will include set screws however roll pin was removed so you will need to have one for lower part of gas block. Also has gamma 7.62 muzzle device. Odin works handguard with picatinny rail and mount for bipod attached available if wanted. The picatinny rail screws are somewhat stripped so may need to drill them to remove. Comes with standard charging handle and bcg approx 2000 rounds through, dpms.

Prices:
Complete lower $140
Upper $100
Upper w/barrel, gas block $240
Complete Upper with bcg $300
Complete Upper with bcg, handguard $400

If you want everything in the photos, ill do $500 even. North Las Vegas so meet at NFA after 6pm on weekdays or next sunday anytime. Forum rules apply, timestamps trump.

So pretty much can have a good ar10 beater for cheap, thing has been a tank. I debated removing the barrel since the barrel nut is an ap advanced type (auto sets) and building a 6.5 but my bolt action is more than enough, the barrel alone is 200 and grouped 175 smk into sub 1.5 inches at 130 ish yards.

History of the parts: many of my 308 load testing and results can be found on a thread here somewhere, been a while. Never had any case failures, bolt suffered through 3 blown primers, barrel was swapped to complete my 200 grain experiment and stop keyholing at 200 yards with the oem barrel. Other than that, most of the marks are safe handling over last 4 or 5 years and standard wear from optics swaps, brass ejection, safe handling, transport and even as a gun truck for an event few years ago.

Any questions feel free to ask:
Trades accepted: ar15 uppers in weird calibers (458, 300 sac, etc.) 16inch min

Glock in 10mm or 357 sig

Ammo: 9mm, 40 (no reloads), 556, 7.62x39, 308/7.62x51 (no reloads)

Partial trades are fine.

Edit: for lower, nv id + ccw, leo creds or nv id plus good itrader or nv id plus old blue card and firearm with matching serial and name of blue card. If none of the above, nv id and bos

Attachments

RKBA

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The first buyer backed out

However per forum rules I have to honor my pms and there is someone who pmd seconds on the firearm. So it is still SPF
Don’t forum rules dictate that “I’ll take it” and “seconds” have to be posted in the thread not in PMs?
Just asking

MP15Reloader

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Don’t forum rules dictate that “I’ll take it” and “seconds” have to be posted in the thread not in PMs?
Just asking
Ive always done it by timestamp in either since some people prefer keeping private what/if they are buying.

Ill reread them as I've been known to be incorrect from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.