Beretta 70S 380- Tikka T3X 30-06 SuperLite Hunting rifle, and an MG42 teaser WTS/WTT Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegastrader0404

Lurker (.22LR)
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling a few out of my collection, so I can buy a few ! Private seller, no background, no sales tax, cash only. I am near Palace Station, so Rancho and the 15 in Las Vegas.

Tikka 30-06 finnish hunting rifle with scope, complete description and price attached to the pix further down in this thread
(Next Page )

Beretta 70S 380, again please find pix and description below. (page 2, also)

As I have sold a few, I have added other firearms I would sell, please read the entire thread to see the guns that are are still for sale

Still new to this site, so if I have items pictured that are already sold, I apologize.

I would prefer to sell for cash, bill of sale with your Nevada ID, but I am interested in hand guns from 1900 to the mid 60's, so we might trade a bit.
Also interested in WWII stuff. Last picture for fun

Last edited:

vegastrader0404

Lurker (.22LR)
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've built several Korean war vehicles with MaDuece's on them (M2HB). I also usually mount a Thompson on the windshield of my Jeeps, and mount Garands on the dash of my dodge M37's. I probably have pictures of them somewhere.....

Manny

Lurker (.22LR)
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
To tell you the truth. Im not 100% shure. It just fit the description of what you might be willing to trade for. I ment no disrespect if i low balled you.

vegastrader0404

Lurker (.22LR)
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
TIKKA T3x Superlite stainless magazine fed 30-06 with a Vortec Viper PST 4-16X50 (Precision Shooting Tactical) Scope

Made in Finland, fluted barrel for lightness and quick action. Magazine fed, bolt action with a high quality tactical scope.

Carrying bag, extra Ammo, sling all included. Extremely low round count. $1300 cash or I do want an M1 Garand, field grade shooter, in the 7-800 range, with cash difference.

vegastrader0404

Lurker (.22LR)
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How about my Browning miniature 1911, It's an 8 round 3/4 size 1911, chambered for 380. Very low round count, 3 factory mags included in the factory serial number matching box, and all the original paperwork. They call it the Black Label Pro Compact. Very skinny and easy to hold.

Nothing like the quality of a real Browning. $700 cash, and your Nevada ID. No sales tax, no background check or fee. That's at least $75 off a gun dealer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.