Not open for further replies.
Location (City)
Indian Springs

BStephens

Lurker (.22LR)
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale is my Bergara b-14 HMR 6.5 PRC. The gun has a threaded barrel, comes with a Vortex Diamondback 4-16x44 scope and an Allen Sling. I will also include around 50 rounds of Hornady Ammo. I’ve only put around 30-40 rounds through it. Thanks!

IMG_2054.jpeg

IMG_2053.jpeg

IMG_2052.jpeg

Grindiesel01

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0
I have a AR-10 custom built all the internals of the upper are Aero Precision M-5 with a 18” ballistic Barrel. Luther butt stock and magpul handle I’ve fired about 300 rounds through it. I was planning on hunting with it but not sure I want to use a gas gun for hunting. I can send you some pics this morning if you like just send me your number.

BStephens

Lurker (.22LR)
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a AR-10 custom built all the internals of the upper are Aero Precision M-5 with a 18” ballistic Barrel. Luther butt stock and magpul handle I’ve fired about 300 rounds through it. I was planning on hunting with it but not sure I want to use a gas gun for hunting. I can send you some pics this morning if you like just send me your number.
After doing some thinking and talking with my wife I think I’m gonna hold off on the trade. I’m really trying to sell it. I can lower the price a little bit especially if I keep the scope. Thank you for your offer sir I appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.