Aceyboogie

The Quicker Picker Upper
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Up for sale is a lightly used newer all black diamond version of the smallest micro 9mm handgun the Kahr PM9. It’s a bit smaller than the regular p365 and about the same size as the Ruger LCP II in .22LR. Has a sweet DA type of trigger that I can only compare it to a CZ P-01. Only ran about 250 rounds through it flawlessly and using all Speer Gold Dot 124gr and 147gr

It will come with:
original case & paperwork
Tritium Green night sights with lots of life left
2x 6 round magazines
2x 7 round magazines
Talon Grip (removable)
Alabama Pocket Holster

Last but not least, it will come with the 2x 6+1 round and 2x 7+1 round MagGuts +1 magazine conversions that allow you to store more rounds in your magazine without extending the magazine’s length.

These MagGuts mag conversions have not been made since October of 2021 and they have been sold out on the MagGuts website since then. They very rarely go up on GB and when they do, I’ve seen some BIN prices range from $150-$175 for a set of 4……sold within minutes of posting.

Would like to sell the complete total PM9 package for $350. Cash is king, but will also accept PayPal friends and family or Zelle.

Not looking for any trades right now, since I owe a friend some money for some items he’s saving up for me.

Private party transfer fee to be paid by buyer and it can be done at Briarhawk or Ventura Munitions ($35.00), which would be up to the buyer, but Briarhawk does the background check much faster and you can possible get it back within an hour.

Please text me if you have any questions: (702) 738-8990

IMG_1220.jpeg

IMG_1213.jpeg

IMG_1216.jpeg

IMG_1215.jpeg

IMG_1211.jpeg

IMG_1212.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.