BLACK FRIDAY Ammo Sale at New Frontier Armory!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hey guys, thought since all of our 'old ladies' will be out blowing the cash tomorrow we'd do something for the fellas to help ease the pain.....

10% off ALL in stock ammunition this FRIDAY for walk in customers only!! Stop in and stock up, or just stop in and say whats up and check out whats new at NFA.

We're not quite done with the store, but if you haven't been in in the last 2 weeks, stop back by.....we're finally spread out into both suites and there's a lot more room to browse now.
As soon as we're completely finished we're going to plan a Grand Re-Opening party there (prob mid December)

Until then.... have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy some relax time today!!

See you guys at the shop tomorrow!!

ETA:

For those of you that haven't been to the store, you can find the address, a map, contact info, etc here:

WWW.NEWFRONTIERARMORY.COM

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Nope...I'm not really into all the Black Friday hype....

10-6 tomorrow. Plenty of good deals as always. Got some smoking prices on used guns right now, I'll try to post up a list in the morning.

I wanted to do it tonight but the turkey is making my eyelids slowly .....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz.........zzzzzzzz

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Thanks for all you guys that came out today, and I for those that didn't you missed some great ammo sales, used gun deals, and free Krispy Kreme's!

34 minutes left for you last minute slackers that still need to stock up on ammo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.