Not open for further replies.

A62335

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Selling some unneeded mounts that are just sitting around

Take off $15 for a local FTF in Las Vegas near IKEA.

SOLD SOLD SOLD Bobro - 30mm rings, extended cantilever, single lever. Was used on a 5.56 carbine with a Steiner 1-5 for a couple hundred rounds. I'd keep this mount, but it won't work with my new NF NX8, the cantilever pushes the scope out too far. $150 shipped.

Geissele - 34mm mount made specifically for the SR25 and MK6 combo. Will work just fine for any 34mm optic on a large frame AR. Was not used much before I went to a KAC mount. $225 shipped.
*** I know the ring tops are swapped. Scope was not mounted like that, the mount has been sitting for a while and I didn't want to dig the wrench out before I took pictures ***

ADM - 30mm rings, 1.93" height. Was used for one range session before I decided that I did not care for the extra height, went back to a Geissele mount. $130 shipped.

SOLD SOLD SOLD Badger - 34mm rings, came used on a scope I bought here. 1" height. $75 shipped.

email to jeremytye AT sbcglobal DOT net is the fastest way to reach me. These are cross-posted, so I'll go by email timestamp

PayPal F&F preferred unless you want to cover the fees, I'll ship USPS Priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.