WTS/WTT CA Highway Patrol Issued/Marked S&W 4006, Classic S&W K38 Revolver, SIG P220 Super Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvshooter85

Member (9mm)
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi everyone,

Couple items from my collection I'm looking to sell and trade on...

SIG Sauer P220 Super Match- absolute safe queen, cleaned, fired 200 rounds through, cleaned again and stored again. Absolute tack driver of a handgun. Only selling because i've run out of room- comes with all SIG paperwork including factory target. Plenty of other photos should you be interested, just let me know. Looking for $1000 cash.

Smith & Wesson K38 in .38 SPL with a six inch barrel. Recent purchase by me, previous owner had just it professionally refinished by Robar in Arizona. Beautifully done, another super accurate gun, lot of fun shooting long distance in the desert. Pachmayr rubber grips, adjustable sights.
I'll include a black leather Jordan type holster for it (Bucheimer Deputy with double position retention strap), left holster in the photo below. Asking $450 cash

Smith & Wesson Model 4006 in .40S&W. This is the special order, Smith Custom Shop California Highway Patrol issued sidearm. CHP marked with original issued magazines as well. This is the preferred version with the milled stainless steel rail. Looking for $500 cash.

I'm a hobby shooter and collector, always open to potential trades and respectful offers. I am looking for both a Smith & Wesson Model 18 .22 LR revolver, a Marlin 1894 carbine in .357, and a Bushmaster Patrolman A2-style AR if you are looking to trade, let me know and we can work something out.

Clark County sales to NV CCW holders only please, all others happy to ship at a buyers expense and can do so very inexpensively.

Located in the Summerlin area of Las Vegas.

k386rbr2.jpg

k386rbr1.jpg

IMG_4377.jpg

SS220.jpg

CHP4006.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.