CA Resident WTB 10 round magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

uber n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am from Los Angeles CA. I go to Las Vegas several times a year for gambling, shooting, and carrying concealed with my Las Vegas CCW permit.

My next trip to Vegas is during the last week of May 2018. I will be staying on the Strip. As you may know, we in Cali are not allowed to have gun magazines with a capacity of over 10 rounds. I am just wondering if there are any ex-California residents (or anyone else) in the Las Vegas area who wants to sell of any 10 round pistol or rifle magazines they may still have and are not using? The types I can use are Glock (9, 40, 45 cal), Hi Point Carbine (9mm), Smith and Wesson CORE and 9c 9mm pistol, AR-15, AK47, Saiga AK47, HK91/PTR-91, Springfield Armory M1, HK MP5.

Again, 10 round mags of the above types. I am not interested in magazines with capacities greater than 10 rounds because it would be illegal to bring them into to California.

Maybe I can pick up some bargains at a "garage sale" price and help you get a little cash for your unused 10 round magazines at the same time?

Thanks for your attention.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.