WTS Classic Winchester/Browning/Ruger Rifles and Shotgun (Las Vegas/Summerlin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvshooter85

Member (9mm)
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey everyone,

An older neighbor has asked me to help to sell part of a family collection. All these have been well cared for and lightly used, owned by the same family the whole time.I'm not an expert, but I’ll post any info I can get and let the photos speak for themselves. What you see is what you'll get.

Please PM me with any interest and I'll do my best to answer questions and get more photos if i can.

Browning BL-22 Rifle $600
(22 Long and Short) lever action rimfire made by Miroku in Japan. Both stock and blued finish very nice. I suspect this is an early model.

Browning A-5 Light Twenty shotgun SOLD
20 gauge Browning automatic shotgun, made in from the serial #. Slight wear around the edges of the receiver but in great shape. Made in Belgium in 1959.

Ruger Mini-14 .223 183 series in Choate pistol grip stock. $500
.223 Rem semiauto rifle in light and strong Choate stock and sling. 1 factory 30 round mag, 1 factory 20 round mag.

Sorry, no trades this time around.

Prefer FTF sales to Clark County residents and Nevada CCW holders, but could ship for transfer and shipping cost.

BA5L20.1.jpg

BA5L20.jpg

BL22.jpg

BL22-2.jpg

IMG_3503(1).jpg

IMG_3329.jpg

Last edited:

lvshooter85

Member (9mm)
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Browning Light Twenty has sold. Will be listening a classic Smith & Wesson Model of 1950 45 revolver, a 60's Winchester 30-30 and a pristine Randall hunting knife as soon as i can take photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.