WTS Cobray Mac 11 SMG + Custom CZ TSO 9mm + Norinco 84s Underfolder + Glock 17 Lower Frame

Location (City)
Las Vegas - South

panster

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 98%
54   1   0
Not interested in trade - Zelle or Paypal, prefer not handle cash unless we meet at ATM while you wait for me to deposit it. Able to send additional pictures upon request.

$1600 CZ Tactical Sport Orange - in excellent condition, no flaw to speak of. Custom fitted thumb rest also made by CZ, apparently there's 3 variants of different thumb rest for Tac Sport between US and Euro model. I didn't like how small the factory thumb rest was, now it has a much longer gas paddle for stability. This was work was done by local gunsmith to custom fitted to the gun, frame wasn't cut, gas paddle was trimmed to fit, see pic. Comes with original springs, case, grips, 4 mags, additional accessories like RMR frame mount and Lokgrip with palm swell.

$2000 Norinco 84S underfolder - in excellent condition, less than 80rds fired. Comes with two original 30rd mags. Stock lock up tight, not loose like a lot of the Norinco at this age. As far as I know the gun hadn't been shot by previous owner, I was first to shoot 80rds through it.

$300 Glock 17 gen 5 lower only, factory grey frame with Performance trigger, like new condition.

$12k - Cobray M11 Transferable, fully upgrade Lage internal, both original and Lage M11k upper, with lots of mags.

2 - t1qiKyM.jpg

6 - y8XavG3 copy.jpg

7 - nGFzQqw.jpg

IMG_5455-S4QFD570.jpg

IMG_5454-430GXB6Y.jpg

Last edited: