Status
Not open for further replies.

Good To Go

Summerlin
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This Colt Model P1850 SSA 5.5 inch Barrel, Blue/Color Case Finish. New in box. $1,900.00
From the Colt Web Site,
"No Colt revolver has earned greater fame than the single action army - The Peacemaker. In design and performance, in line and form, no more sculptural and practical Colt has ever been created. Movies serve as constant reminders of the role this equalizer played in winning the West. Available in 45 Colt or 357 Magnum with multiple barrel lengths and finishes."

This is a great Classic to have and very hard to get from Colt, if you can even find one.
Great for you Cowboy Shooters that enjoy shooting SASS.

Steve
In Snowy Summerlin

DS, SAA, SXS SW 007.JPG

DS, SAA, SXS SW 008.JPG

DS, SAA, SXS SW 009.JPG

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Where are all you SASS shooters. Great SAA for your game.
I'm over here drooling.... But I'll meet an early grave if I spent another $2k on a gun - that is, if the wife gets wind of it! :ROFLMAO:

Beautiful "peace"! Good luck with sale!

Good To Go

Summerlin
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
There is about 6 of these for sale on guninternational.com from $2299 to $2900. Might be a good long term investment for someone.
Years ago there was a ton of these on gunbroker, I was surprised. Now they have one listed at a good price, lower than mine.
I called Colt and they are out of stock. I guess a lot of SASS members have bought up the stock. When I was a member of SASS many years ago they had a good size membership, I am sure it has grown since the early 1990's.

Status
Not open for further replies.