Status
Not open for further replies.
Location (City)
Reno

Snedden83

Lurker (.22LR)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t have much extra cash right now, but about $400 cash in hand.talk to me I talk back!
Live in Reno near the Peppermil but willing to drive to Las Vegas if the deals good enough. P80’s acceptable. JUST no Hi Points Unless it’s their PCC’s.

Ken70285

Lurker (.22LR)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a S&W MP Shield Plus 2.0 with two 13 round mags and a 10 round mag with Alien Gear Shape Shifter Holster system for sale in Las Vegas. Price is $500.

The Shield Plus is a 13+1 capacity compact EDC that is AMAZING! I got the original Shield 2.0 first. That one was the 8+1 capacity. That got stolen from me, (long story) but i loved it so much, i bought it again. Then the Shield Plus came out that has the 13+1, a slightly thicker grip and way better trigger. I sold my Shield to my buddy and got myself the Shield Plus. This gun only has about 300 rounds through it. Extremely comfortable to carry all day with the Alien Gear holster and is super fun to shoot and extremely accurate even with the 3.5" barrel. Only reason I am selling is because i have a new EDC and I need cash to start my new business. Please let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_8202.JPG

IMG_8203.JPG

IMG_8204.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.