Status
Not open for further replies.
Location (City)
Reno

doninreno

uber Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a couple of 10" bull Thompson Contender Barrels---a .22LR and a 32-20 (which TC actually made as a .308 caliber bore) and would like to trade either one of them for a 10" bull .22 Magnum (22 WMR) barrel. Anyone interested? PM me if so. I live in Reno, but barrels can easily be mailed without any FFL stuff needed. If you happen to have one of these barrels to sell with no trade involved, I could possibly be interested in that instead of a trade. OK...one of the "staff members says I have to put a CASH price on this even though it is a TRADE, so here is the CASH price $1,999,999. The part about wanting to MAYBE buy one....well, I can't put a price on a barrel someone else has. Sorry! BTW the definition of TRADE when the word is used as a VERB is "exchange (something) for something else" in case anyone is wondering...and apparently someone doesn't get it.

Even though a Contender barrel is a Contender barrel, is a Contender Barrel, they also want a picture of that, so I'll put one in here.

Thanks!

IMG_1053.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.