2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
As many of you know, each year, I help coordinate a fundraiser auction to support a local troop of the Boy Scouts of America. This year, we have an awesome item some of you may be interested in. The good guys over at Briarhawk Firearms & Ammunition have donated a custom-built AR-15 that we can sell to raise some funds for the Scouts. The rifle started from an Aero Precision receiver and handguard build kit that is in Arctic Camo. It looks even better in person. It has additional Aero Precision components, including the bolt carrier group. The stock is a Magpul adjustable stock. It also comes set up with a Vism 1.1-4 x 24 optic. The gun is brand new, never been fired.

If I can't sell it here, the gun will go up for auction. I am listing the asking price as $2,000 for the rifle (and the good feelings you will get from helping the Scouts), but will consider any reasonable offers via private message. I know the price may be high, but I figured I could go down on the price easier than I could go up on it. If you want to help, just make a fair offer. This item will be cross listed. I am in Las Vegas.

A huge thanks to Briarhawk Firearms & Ammunition for this great donation. If you would like to see it in person, head on over to their store and ask to see the Boy Scout AR-15.

Status
Not open for further replies.