OPER8R51

Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 90.9%
19   2   1
Hello,

I’m thinning out the herd so I’m posting these two awesome guns for sale as they have been sitting in the safe for a while now. They are two very lightly used and well taken care of pistols that I’m sure the future owner will love.

1. The shadow 2 compact has about 300 rounds through it (270 actually but rounder her up) with some cosmetic mods and just a polished feed ramp. It will include the box and everything that came from factory. It’s the Kansas City KS stamped if that matters to you and not the CT

***I can include the SRO for an additional price if buyer is interested***

Parts List:
1. Vytal Grips
2. IM RMR Plate
3. 5 Mags 3x15 & 2x17
4. Thumb Extension not installed but will include
5. DPP Plate
6. Extended Safety
7. Safety Release Button
8. IM Raised front sight to match RMR rear sight plate

$ Sold

2. The FN has about 500 rounds through it now (450 realistically) has also been well taken care of. I hand polished the contact points and installed the apex trigger, sear, firing pin, and macaron spring kit les the firing spring which is OEM and it’s an absolute tac driver. It will come with everything from factory plus the additions below.

1. Apex Acro Plate
2. Apex Flat Trigger
3. Apex Firing Pin
4. McCarbo Springs Kit (Kept OEM on the firing pin)
5. Polished internals
6. PMM Comp
7. PMM Mag Flair
8. 3 x 17 Mags
9. 2 x 25 Mags
10. Hyve Mag Base Plate

*** I pay for transfer and can meet at ventura or freedom, cash only please *** OBO, no low ballers please

I can provide additional pics upon request, not looking for any trades at the moment.

Last edited:

OPER8R51

Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 90.9%
19   2   1
TTT, lowered prices and red dot package addition through the weekend only then I will take down the post. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.