WTB Excam Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last year I acquired a newer version of the Excam TA-38 S in .38 spl. Fast forward, G/F moved in, always over zealous in her house cleaning.... Thought they where scrap parts.... The other guns I was able to find parts for, this derringer isn't so lucky, so posting here in hopes something will pan out.... Gold?

In process of complete tear down & massive cleaning, the following parts where lost. So it's now, missing all the safety features.

Been hunting for parts to no avail. Yes, called lots of gun part shops, major & minor ones, mom & pop gun shops nationally, shops local to me & nationally. Hunted the internet, Gun Broker, you name it... even Lee's in Texas, no one has these parts. eBay lists other parts that work with this model, but not for the safety.

I'd welcome links (or direct contact info), to anything you think would help me.
Perhaps I haven't heard or called them yet. It would be very much appreciated!
I won't fire a gun with safety issues, not that this gun was really safe to fire when it was built.... But still....

Parts I need....

This derringer has the "square safety button" on the left side of the gun, there's 4 (four) pieces total to it.
The exploded view in the owners manual/booklet states them as:

13.1 Thumb safety lever (square button, sits outside of gun, left side)
13.2 Safety spring (internal part, in frame)
13.3 Safety insert (internal part, in frame)
13.4 Safety screw (internal part, in frame)

That's it, not much but these parts are being very elusive to find.....

This is what I'm looking for. BUT as always will consider other parts also.

Am also interested in Davis .38 caliber parts, let me know what you have.

So, if you have this junk gun, want to make a few bucks & part it out, let me know.

Thanks for reading this posting....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.