Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Looks like the 46M is missing the front sight hood, are the posts still there? Do you have either of the rear sights?

Also, does it have the dust cover? Hard to tell but it looks like it’s missing in the pic.

Gullwing

Former Padawan Apprentice Now Master
Staff member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
My guess is the FS hood was taken off when the scope was installed. DC is missing,
Both extractors have been replaced by me.

Dr. Marneaus

Leave me alone.
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
My guess is the FS hood was taken off when the scope was installed. DC is missing,
Both extractors have been replaced by me.
Are the posts on the front sight present? And again, do you have either of the rear sights, or are they MIA? Just trying to get a full picture.

Gullwing

Staff member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Front sight appears to be all there minus the hood.
Rear sight was probably removed when the scope was installed.

Last edited:

iav8524

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@Gullwing Thanks for posting that mossberg, its cousin with the detachable box mag (42M) was the first rifle i learned to REALLY shoot with. Lots of fun memories there.. Wish i still had it as they're hella expensive now. GLWS!

Gullwing

Staff member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
@Gullwing Thanks for posting that mossberg, its cousin with the detachable box mag (42M) was the first rifle i learned to REALLY shoot with. Lots of fun memories there.. Wish i still had it as they're hella expensive now. GLWS!
Well since you no longer have the other one and miss it, this would make a great replacement...

iav8524

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well since you no longer have the other one and miss it, this would make a great replacement...
If I buy another gun, the Wife on Layaway is going to be mad.. have bought several in the last 3 months.. i think the count is 1 22, 2 ARs (including a SBR), and a Sig 365.. Plus a buttload of PMAGs and ammo lol

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Wait, how does one have a wife on layaway? Do they keep her at the wife store in a back room until you're all paid up?

Status
Not open for further replies.