Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
IF YOU ARE INTEREST IN THIS GUN, CALL OR TEXT ME PLEASE 510-303-3482

Of the 3 modern clones of the Browning High Power, this is the best of the bunch. not more than 500 rounds through this gun.
Why is this deal special? 3 extra factory mags and upgraded sights (ameriglo). Gun looks brand new.
Here is what FN has to say:
The Legend. Reborn.
Built for the modern hand gunner, the new FN High Power™ reimagines the legendary 1935 FN pistol conceived by John Browning. From NATOs trusted sidearm for more than 80 years to a modern pistol designed for today’s sport shooter, the FN High Power has been enhanced to exceed every expectation. With three new frame colors and seven accessory grips, personalizing your FN High Power has never been easier.

With improvements to ergonomics and fire control design, shootability and accuracy bests any clone of the original FN High Power, pointing naturally with driftable steel sights and shooting with pinpoint precision, thanks to the smooth, single action trigger. FN adds an industry-first 17+1 capacity in a High Power.

At 40-oz., the robust design keeps the signature rake of the dust cover and long arm slide release, adding ambi-controls for instinctive operation. An extended beavertail and raised hammer fit perfectly in hand. The FN High Power takes down instantly for maintenance, deletes the magazine disconnect, and ensures that most modern factory loads feed smoothly over the polished ramp of the cold hammer forged barrel.

If you are interested call or text me 510-303-3482, we can go to whichever FFL you like. Benjamins only please.
Thank you

IMG_6045.JPG

IMG_6040.JPG

IMG_6047.JPG

IMG_6044.JPG

IMG_6041.JPG

IMG_6042.JPG

Guy Schwartz

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Sometimes you have to show people what a great deal is before they recognize a great deal, so let's break it down
The gun delivered with tax and shipping $ 1343.99
3 extra magazines $150.00
Ameriglo sight $102.00
Sight installation $70.00
Total = $1665.00
your cost 999.00
That is a savings of 40% for a gun that has about 500 rounds through it.
Call me or text me if you are interested 510-303-3482 thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.